Emergency Mechanical Services
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deneb Run July 30th 20:00GMT

3 posters

Go down

Deneb Run July 30th 20:00GMT Empty Deneb Run July 30th 20:00GMT

Post by LaZyDJ Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:27 am

Hello EMS,
Just wanted to draw your attention to the Deneb Run coming up that I will be hosting. It looks to be having good reception, the event has been "officially" approved and four racers have already registered.
I think it would be great if you guys could make it and assist the racers. (if your not racing yourself)
Of course I am not trying to obligate you in any way, I understand you have your own contracts. But just wanted to throw it out there that way you guys were well aware ahead of time.
And dont forget to tune into the shoutcast station Vendetta On-Air launching that same day. Website will be up this week with all the proper links and even a web based player if you dont already have something that can handle a shoutcast stream.

LaZyDJ

Back to top Go down

Deneb Run July 30th 20:00GMT Empty Re: Deneb Run July 30th 20:00GMT

Post by thelazydj Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:31 am

Sorry for not properly being logged in when posting, I was curious why it was asking me to enter a username on the post... now I know why.
thelazydj
thelazydj

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocolateer Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:07 am

I think we should be able to have at least one member of EMS support this event. Thanks for the heads-up.
Chocolateer
Chocolateer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CoreRep Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:56 am

Hi DJ. We will be happy to attend the event, however, from our standpoint repping means interfering and giving an advantage to one or more players.

So EMS can be contracted to rep, only at the end of the event. EMS has a choice of entering the event themselves, and this is absolutely fine. We hope to see you there.

CoreRep
Admin

https://emsvo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocolateer Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:12 am

Normally I'd agree with you CoreRep, but in this case the host of the event is requesting EMS participation in the event. Still, if any member EMS does assist with this they should be in contact with LazyDJ before the start of the race and have him confirm that none of the runners have any objections, to remove all doubt.

EMS would still have to have to offer reps to all participants equally (at least to the best of their ability). Permission would also be needed from every runner, so it would probably also be a good idea to contact all the runners before the race and get permission, since they likely may not be able to reply to a private message while racing.

And if any of the runners do object, at the very least, EMS can still offer repairs to the participants after they've crossed the finish line.
Chocolateer
Chocolateer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by thelazydj Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:01 pm

My goal as the host of the event is to see as many of the racers finish as possible, and most importantly that everyone has fun.

So I will ask the racers before the start of the race if there is any objections to EMS members trying to rep injured racers, even if not to help at this event, but to set a standard for future events.
thelazydj
thelazydj

Back to top Go down

Post by CoreRep Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:34 am

As I said though, I'm an inactive standpoint at the moment, I don't go much past diplomacy. So no worries.

CoreRep
Admin

https://emsvo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum