Emergency Mechanical Services
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaymer X application request to join EMS

2 posters

Go down

Gaymer X application request to join EMS Empty Gaymer X application request to join EMS

Post by gaymer x Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:25 am

Hi there,

I'm still a noob, but I have read the guilds guidelines and would like to become part of the team. I have been playing VO for a little over a month. My stats are currently 3/2/2/2/-. I will continue to work to increase them to become a valuable member of EMS. I'm willing to accept mentorship and complete missions as the guild sees fit. I agree not to engage in PVP and will not fire upon other players. If there are other requirements, please let me know. I would also like to express my appreciation to Nudevisions for the guidance and leadership I have received so far. My experience in VO has been a little rocky, with quite a few snarky and homophobic/gay bashing comments made to me because of my username. It's my understanding that EMS values diversity and would be more welcoming. Thank you for considering my application request.

gaymer x

Back to top Go down

Gaymer X application request to join EMS Empty Re: Gaymer X application request to join EMS

Post by nudevisions Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:32 am

ello gaymer
I will look out for you online so we can continue your training and get you set up with some of the things you will need has a mechanic. I am happy with you progress so far and pleased you have taken the time to study the EMS yourself.
Once your training is complete I'm sure you will make a a great mechanic Smile
I know our time zones are quite different so if I'm not about feel free to start monitoring channel 911 and working has a freelance mechanic.
nudevisions
nudevisions
nudevisions

Back to top Go down