Emergency Mechanical Services
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nighthawk Entertainment join request

2 posters

Go down

Nighthawk Entertainment join request Empty Nighthawk Entertainment join request

Post by Nighthawk12 Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:16 pm

Hello, I am Nighthawk Entertainment. My licenses are now 4/4/3/4/4 and I have been working on getting them up. Nudevisions has been teaching me the ways of EMS and I am eager to join. I am a member of UIT. I have neutral standing with the Itani and Secro and am admired by UIT. No current or planned alternative accounts

Last edited by Nighthawk12 on Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:36 am; edited 2 times in total

Nighthawk12

Back to top Go down

Nighthawk Entertainment join request Empty Re: Nighthawk Entertainment join request

Post by nudevisions Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:04 pm

I have been training Nighthawk Entertainment for a couple of weeks now and he is progressing very well.
He has a good manner on 100 and has been helping me complete EMS duties such has delivering Noob Kits, Repairs, Monitoring 911 and helping new players in general.
Has of today his lvls are now 4/4/2/4/3 and I feel he is now ready to become a member of the EMS, i will of course continue training him in all aspects of the EMS.
nudevisions Smile
nudevisions
nudevisions

Back to top Go down

Nighthawk Entertainment join request Empty Re: Nighthawk Entertainment join request

Post by Nighthawk12 Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:38 pm

Update: I Now have an alt. Rasputin81

Nighthawk12

Back to top Go down

Post by nudevisions Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:22 am

ello Nighthawk. I had some issues getting online this week but its ok now.
I will be looking out for you in game o/
nudevisions
nudevisions

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down