Emergency Mechanical Services
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings from the Red Army

3 posters

Go down

Greetings from the Red Army Empty Greetings from the Red Army

Post by Typherio Tue May 03, 2011 5:32 am

Greetings, Mechanics - my name is Typherion Septis and I am the commander of the Red Army... or rather, I will be the commander of the Red Army, a Serco nationalist guild, which will be forming shortly. In light of the immanent formation of the Red Army, it is my duty to introduce to you our principals and position toward your own organization.

The Red Army is the only Serco nationalist guild devoted to winning Deneb, killing the Hive, protecting our xith cargo, and capturing known criminals and enemies of the state. The Red Army is actively enlisting new recruits and all Serco and citizens of the United Independent Territories in good standing are invited to enlist in the Serco military and join the ranks of the Red Army.

The Red Army recognizes the need for inter­stellar cooperation and as such regards peaceful trade organizations such as Orbital Rock Extraction [ORE] and the Guild of Free Traders [TGFT], humanitarian relief groups such as Emergency Mechanical Services [EMS], and inter­stellar law enforcement agencies such as the Vipers [VPR] as non­hostiles: Itani pilots serving in the aforementioned groups, agencies, and organizations will be treated respectfully and will not be harassed – neither in Serco space, nor anywhere else.

The Red Army values strength and honor above all else. Strength is found in open combat – the Red Army does not conduct surprise attacks, deceive its allies, take part in piracy, kill easy targets for sport, promote terrorism, or engage in non­consensual Player­ vs ­Player warfare (also known as griefing.) The Red Army does not grief low ­level pilots or harass easy targets for sport – there is no honor in the easy kill.

Any member of the Serco Empire or citizen of the United Independent Territories who has engaged in piracy and who wishes to join the Red Army may be permitted to join but must first announce to the Vipers and to the Vendetta Online community that his or her days of piracy are over. Any Red Army member who returns to piracy will be expelled and black­listed from the Red Army forever and his or her actions will be made known to the Vendetta Online universe.

The Red Army does not engage in piracy except to capture purified xithricite ore as part of the Capture the Cargo contest and the ongoing campaign against the Itani Nation. The Red Army does not sell its services to pirates and privateers – the only master we serve is the Serco Empire.

The Red Army primarily communicates on the in­game communication channel /520. Channel 520 is chosen in remembrance of the May 20 (5/20) Victory Day over the Itani on Terra II in the year 2853 AD. You may reach me through channel /520 on most Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays, but I may also be available on other days of the week.

I invite you to learn more about the Red Army and its goals at the Red Army Bulletin:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Strength and Honor, -Typherion Septis

Last edited by Chocolateer on Wed May 04, 2011 1:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added link)

Typherio

Back to top Go down

Greetings from the Red Army Empty Red Army Bulletin

Post by Typherio Tue May 03, 2011 5:39 am

I wasn't aware that your forum prohibited links in text; the link to the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Typherio

Back to top Go down

Greetings from the Red Army Empty Re: Greetings from the Red Army

Post by Chocolateer Wed May 04, 2011 1:55 am

Greetings Typherio,

Thanks for updating us on your intentions, and I look forward to seeing you in-game. Good luck with your new guild!

(And I added the link to your original post)
Chocolateer
Chocolateer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CoreRep Thu May 05, 2011 3:33 pm

I'm pretty sure I disabled HTML for some reason.. phpBB should work though.

Anyway, aside from that, greetings from EMS.
Oh, Choco, I made you Mod, yes?

CoreRep
Admin

https://emsvo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocolateer Fri May 06, 2011 1:09 am

There was no link whatsoever in the original post, just a blank line. I'm guessing guests aren't allowed to post links...

And yes, you did make me a mod.
Chocolateer
Chocolateer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CoreRep Fri May 06, 2011 4:39 pm

Ohkay good Smile
Because I'm not nearly active enough to mod it all by myself, the admin stuff, I can handle. I'll try to be active here every day to make up for my ingame absence Smile

CoreRep
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tristen Mon May 16, 2011 2:46 pm

good luck on forming the guild gona be tough i tried
tristen
tristen

Back to top Go down

Post by CoreRep Wed May 18, 2011 12:52 am

This guild? Heh this guild is fully formed already. and Choco: guests aren't allowed to post links because of the volume of spam this can create due to automated systems.

CoreRep
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum