Emergency Mechanical Services
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kozenko's Application

2 posters

Go down

Kozenko's Application Empty Kozenko's Application

Post by Zenko Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:48 am

-Subscription status

• Lite

-Levels (i.e. 7/6/5/7/4)

• 3/3/3/4/2

-Nation

• UIT

-All alts

• NIL

-How long have you been playing Vendetta Online

• 1 week or so

Greetings, members of the Emergency Mechanical Services. I, Kozenko, am writing to apply for a position among the ranks of your organization, as I have found myself highly interested in the mission statement and operations of EMS. I have always had a soft spot for "community service" roles such as EMS's activities and was directed towards here by one of your members, Dilan Roma, to begin the application process.

I am aware that my resume of 3/3/3/4/2 falls slightly short of the minimum joining requirements, something that I hope to rectify with all haste. In regards to station accessibility, I currently possess Admired reputation for TPG and UIT, Respect for Valent, Axia and Orion, Dislike (starting reputation) with Corvus and Neutral for the rest. Though I may be "just" a F2P player with little to offer, I will strive to do whatever I can to assist EMS if you would have me.

That is all for now, I hop that I will be given the opportunity to work alongside your charitable selves and benefit the Vendetta Online community as a whole. Thank you for your time, I wish you all a pleasant day.

Zenko

Back to top Go down

Kozenko's Application Empty Re: Kozenko's Application

Post by Chocolateer Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:52 am

We'll keep an eye out for you and talk more once you meet the minimum levels.
Chocolateer
Chocolateer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenko Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:53 pm

As of yesterday, I hav achieved license qualifications of 4/4/3/4/3 and have been accepted into the EMS by Dilan Rona. I hope to work well with you all in the foreseeable future.

Zenko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down